With New England getting a snow storm every few days there’s no wonder why people are stocking up on their favorite comfort foods. In New England when we think of comfort food we imagine mouth-watering clam chowder, warm baked beans with brown bread, fresh popped popcorn, Drake’s snack cakes and Fall River’s own Hoo-Mee Chow Mein. Being cooped up in a house during a storm has never sounded so good until you have all your favorite comfort foods by your side. FamousFoods.com would like to offer not one but three Coupon Codes for February 21st – February 27th 2015. Enter the code that works best with your order total at checkout.
- COLD: $5 off $35 or more.
- COLDER: $10 off $65 or more.
- COLDEST: $20 off $120 or more.
New England Comfort Food
Isn’t comfort food just the best? New Englanders especially love their comfort food. It keeps them warm and happy during the long winter months! Here are some top picks to keep anyone cozy this winter.
- B&M Baked Beans Original: B&M Original Baked Beans are cooked with sweet brown sugar, molasses, and tender pork. Here in Boston, we call that “wicked awesome”.
- B&M Brown Bread: B&M Brown Bread in a can is customary New England bread. We think it’s best served fried with some butter on it.
- Hoo-Mee Chow Mein: Fall River’s own Oriental Chow Mein Company has has been turning out savory chow mein dishes for generations of New Englanders.
- Bar Harbor New England Clam Chowder: Nothing says New England comfort food like delicious all-natural clam chowder.
- Wabash Valley Farms Popcorn: When New Englanders are browsing for the best popcorn kernels they seek out Wabash Valley Farms, the best place to purchase specialty popcorn kernels
- Drakes Snack Cakes: Drake’s has been providing New England with delicious snack cakes for over a century.