Greetings Cooking Fans & Foodies.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
Need a delivery of Thanksgiving ingredient to arrive before the big feast? We suggest you get your order in now to take advantage of ground shipping. Next week will likely be too late depending on your area of the country. If in doubt be sure to check out our Thanksgiving shipping guidelines.
Need extra incentive? Our top Thanksgiving items are ALL ON SALE RIGHT NOW! And if you spend $50 or more you can even save an additional $5 on top of that. Simply enter the coupon code STUFFING at checkout and instantly save $5 on orders of $50 or more. Coupon code valid from November 14-20, 2015.
Looking for a list of our top sale items this week? We’ve got all of the Thanksgiving essentials!
- Heritage Mills Lunch Milk Crackers Case of 12 for $39.96 (GREAT DEAL!) Also available for purchase by the box!
- Bell’s Seasoning now only $2.99 per box for 3 or more!
- Bell’s Ready-Mixed Stuffing (original) now only $4.49 per box for 3 or more!
- Bell’s New England Style Stuffing w/ Cranberries! Also only $4.49 per box for 3 or more!
- Bell’s Chicken Flavored Stuffing $2.99 for 3 or more boxes!
- Cuisipro Roast & Serve Rack – Check it out, its ingenious! – now only $17.99!
- One Pie Pumpkin or Squash now $3.49 per can for 3 or more – The only way to make Thanksgiving pies!
- Cranberry Bog Frogs $8.99 this week!
- Grill Friends – Turkey Brining Bag $7.95 – 20%Off!
- See more great prices on Thanksgiving Essentials!
Don’t be caught unprepared on Thanksgiving Day – Order those key Thanksgiving ingredients now!
Have you heard about our Thanksgiving Recipe Contest? Each week a winner will be chosen to receive a shipment of New England foods! The rules are simple. Email or Facebook message FamousFoods.com a Thanksgiving recipe using one of our products or a product you wished we’d carry. Then the FamousFoods.com gang will choose a winner to be featured on our blog, newsletter, and Facebook page!
Congratulations to Linda from West Virginia for being our first Thanksgiving Recipe Contest winner! We will be shipping Linda an assortment of New England foods for submitting her winning stuffing recipe!
My Family Lithuanian Stuffing
Heritage Mills Lunch Milk Crackers
Salt & Pepper
For each box of crackers use:
1/2 melted stick of salted butter.
1/2 – 1 cup room temperature milk
1 room temperature egg
Salt & pepper to taste
Put the crackers in a resealable plastic bag and crush them until crumbled. Mix salted butter, milk, egg, salt and pepper together in large bowl. Start with 1/2-cup milk and add more if too dry. The mixture should be moist, but still hold together.
Stuff into cavity of desired bird. One recipe will do one regular chicken, double or triple to stuff a turkey.
This recipe is adaptable for your favorite additions: onion, mushroom, etc. Our family has always used the basic recipe. The entire turkey flavor infuses the stuffing with a taste that cannot be beat!
Thank heaven we can find Lunch Milk crackers at Famous Foods! There is no substitute to make this cherished family recipe, and we hope to continue this tradition for years to come!
Thank you Linda for sharing your amazing stuffing recipe!
-The Gang at FamousFoods.com